Western Kenosha County Transit
View the Western Transit Schedule (Effective February 4, 2019)
Western Transit provides a bus service connecting rural Kenosha County to Kenosha, Lake Geneva, and Antioch, Illinois. Connect to Kenosha Area Transit at Southport Plaza or to the Metra in Antioch to further your travels! Riders may request specific pick-up or drop-off locations within 3/4 mile of the route for an additional $1 fee. Hours of operation are 5:55 am to 6:30 pm Monday-Friday.
Download our free smartphone application today! Available for Android users on Google Play and the Apple Store for iPhone users; search for Western Kenosha Transit.
Western Transit offers an easy way to bring your bike along for the ride featuring bike racks on our buses. Bike storage is as easy as 1) squeezing the release 2)pull down the rack 3)secure your bike by lifting the rack arm onto the bike tire. Securing your bike is the responsibility of the rider; Western Transit assumes no responsibility for your bike. Drivers can assist with rack access upon request.
- Weekday service to the METRA station in Antioch, IL
- Service not available on certain holidays click here for service hours
- Expanded regional service to Lake Geneva and Antioch, IL
Door-to-door service is offered on a space available basis west of I-94 within Kenosha County and to the following locations:
- Burlington - enroute to Aurora Medical Facilities
- Lake Geneva - enroute to library and shopping on Highway 50 and Highway 12
- Antioch, IL - enroute to METRA station and shopping on Route 173
See the Additional Service page for information on door-to-door senior dining trips.
Call 888-203-3498 for more information or click here.
Kenosha County recognizes the in-kind donation from the Town of Randall and the Village of Twin Lakes of garage space for the safe storage of Western Transit vehicles.