Nurse of the Day Clinic
A Public Health Nurse is available for the following walk-in services at the Division of Health Nurse of the Day Clinics:
- Health Education
- Immunization Services
- Pregnancy Testing
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Childhood Lead Testing
- Dental Varnishing (fluoride application)
- Laboratory Testing (select blood & urine testing)
- Well Child Exams (walk-ins at the Wellness Center only)
Available Locations and Times
Kenosha County Division of Health Immunization Services
New Vaccination Guidelines
DtaP or Tdap (Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis/Whooping Cough), Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Hib (Haemophilus Influenzae Type b), HPV (Human Papillomavirus), Seasonal Influenza, Meningococcal (Meningitis), MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella), Pneumococcal, Polio, Rotavirus, Varicella (Chicken Pox)
Adult Vaccines: Call Health Clinic for Adult Vaccine availability 262-605-6775
Children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. If someone other than a parent or legal guardian is bringing a child under 18 years of age to the clinic, the Immunization Permission form AND Vaccine Administration Record must be filled out by the parent ahead of time. (see Additional Information & Resources below)
- Please bring any records of your child's immunization.
- No records - No childhood immunizations
- See sliding fee scale for pricing.
- Adult Vaccines may carry additional fees.
Immunization Permission Form (Spanish)
Vaccine Administration Record English
Vaccine Administration Record Spanish