Division of Facilities Mission StatementIt is the mission of the Kenosha County Facilities Division to improve all building and grounds maintenance operations, minimize operating costs and provide a clean, safe and productive work environment for staff and the public by pursuing the following ideas:
- Selective Technological Application: We are committed to investigating, recommending and implementing process/equipment technologies that will improve service quality/productivity and decrease maintenance/energy costs.
- Work Process Definition: To ensure consistent levels of service quality and productivity – we will work to define and continuously improve our facilities maintenance work processes.
- Customer Service: We will work cooperatively with our customers to understand their needs and organize/develop our available resources (staff, equipment and supplies) and meet their expectations.
- Proactive Approach to Building Maintenance: Recognizing the cost-effectiveness of preventative maintenance – a culture will be developed within the Division that fosters a proactive approach to maintenance. Structured approaches for potential problem early detection and resolution will be developed and utilized.
- Sustainable Approach to Facilities Design and Maintenance: Recognizing our visibility and responsibility in the Community to develop and maintain cost-effective, environmentally-friendly, energy efficient facilities – we will develop facilities design and maintenance programs consistent with these ideals.